Dermalogica Beauty Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hi guys

wondered if any of you use the Dermalogica range of products either personally or professionally in your salon.

Let me know what you think

x x x

I've used them personally and find them too harsh for my skin - and its not that sensitive. Heard this from quite a few others too.

I prefer Clarins or Nimue.

Hi,

When training doing an NVQ Beauty Therapy course at college, they stocked the whole Dermologica range, we also used them on all clients for facials, etc.

I would personally not recommend them and the clients never seemed that impressed either!

Rachel.x.

hello, we use dermalogica at the salon i work and i have just finished my week of training with them. i havent worked alot with the products but so far i think they are a really good range. the training the give is brilliant and compared to other product ranges they offer alot more help and advise, the trainers have knowledge falling from their heads and will advice on anything to do with skin care i learnt alot more than what i did at college. they have a excellent choice of courses for non dermalogica trained people.
I've got sensitive, de hydrated skin, i have a facial today and i have never seen my skin look sooo good. the exfoliants are fab! i'm hooked!

used dermalogica at college, and the bugger stung my face so much. so, sorry flower, i dont rate it at all, but that doesnt mean to say its a bad product to use, maybe my skin is just too sensitive to it (was mainly the serum tho), so after that experience i never tried it again, but i do know alot of people that use it and swear by it

I use dermalogica personaly and professionaly and really like it. It is very results driven so is not flowery, but does the job. I have a client with VERY sensitive skin, and find it fine on her, (ultra calming cleanser only).
Having said all that, I am currently looking for a new range as I cannot afford to be a stockist and am sick of paying over the top for products that I use in my treatments. I am gutted but have to have a range I can retail!! hth:)

I have trained with Dermalogica & personally didn't like it. You do results with it but not always.

Wow you have all surprised me here!

At the salon where I work we sell the products, and do professional treatments - and both are really popular.

They are very much a no frills not pretty packaged line, but they do work!

We sell lots, and clients come back time after time!

Hi,

When training doing an NVQ Beauty Therapy course at college, they stocked the whole Dermologica range, we also used them on all clients for facials, etc.

I would personally not recommend them and the clients never seemed that impressed either!

Rachel.x.

HI Rachel

why did you not like them?

Hi,

Sorry, have only just come back to this thread, so much to read! I have fairly sensitive skin, in my opinion it didnt help or improve anything, in a way made it flare up during facials. I never felt refreshed afterwards, I really just wanted to remove them.

The face masks were always very very thick and hard to remove when using them on a client in a time limit, as well as the exfoliatant.

This is just my opinion, I probably dont know a lot, but the clients never brought anything and even the teachers did not speak favourably of them! That sort of puts you of a bit!

Thanks,

I am Dermalogica certified. I use it both professionally as well as personally. And I absolutely LOVE it. I have used many different products on my skin and have never found anything I liked until now. At work it is our number one seller.

Latest posts

Back