Dermalogica / Environ stockist agreement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessaM

Reaction score
Hi all

Am busy deciding on a brand and considering stocking Dermalogica / Environ .

Does anyone have a copy of their standard terms & conditions of becoming a stockist ? Would like to see how restrictive they are and how the stockist agreements compare - minimum orders et al.

Pls PM me if you can assist.

Thanks

I tried to take Environ as I already stock JI. Unfortunately you have to take the machine as part of the initial order (sure it was at least £2000) but after that there are no minimum orders. I'm not sure about Dermalogica but I'm friends with people who have left them as they expect a certain minimum order every month. Hth x

Hi all

Am busy deciding on a brand and considering stocking Dermalogica / Environ .

Does anyone have a copy of their standard terms & conditions of becoming a stockist ? Would like to see how restrictive they are and how the stockist agreements compare - minimum orders et al.

Pls PM me if you can assist.

Thanks

Hi I looked at this when I was in my salon but they wanted a minimum order up front and I'm sure it was along the lines of £2-3000 to start.
If you ever want to stock, make up etc, let me know I make my own brand of vegan cosmetics and palettes and I do it free of charge and you just earn commission on what you sell. I had a salon a few years back and it is hard to get big companies to drop prices to help small businesses xxx

tbh i find stockist agreements from some of the distributing companies a waste of time. Any concerns that you may have are swiped under the carpet and then the companies create unnecessary long winded terms and conditions for you to adhere to. They do fundamentally just want your money and well its up their sales customer services reps to try to win you over. Once you have been lured in, well the demure changes really.

when i opened my salon back in 2006 i went with dermalogica as i was told by the opening lady i would have full support a rep on hand free training in york or derby and they wouldnt over saturate the area im in. Would only be in salons never in qvc or dept stores. And would never accomadate mobile therapists/home salons. So i went with them. In 2006 there was 4 local stockist in my area, by 2010 their where 24 my closest competition was a at home salon another was a dept store!!!

they stopped the free training and after 2 and half year of slogging my guts out for their company don't get me wrong products are great when they dont discontinue them. Their business ethos changes to suit them. They never looked after me i lost my rep cos i wasnt spending £600 before vat a month. And cos they saturated the area and werent controlling selling on ebay people where window shopping coming in for free face mapping and purchasing their products online. Dermalogica also now sell online when i had to close my salon, they had just launched that i felt like they were trying to cut out the middle man and get orders off my customers that i got to love their products. Just thought id give an honest prespective from a ex stockist

I would contact the relevant stockists. All ts and cs can change.

Look at what a skin company are offering and try the products. If you don't love it, nor will your clients.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back