Dermalogica - Loving my new skin!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you all.
I have just started using Dermalogica (after trying loads of other ranges over the years) and my skin is transformed!! I had flakey, sensitive cheeks, dry forehead and chin, oily around my nose and above my chin - conjested areas prone to spots.

I couldn't stand my skin. Everything that I have used before seems to help one area whilst making another worse.

Well, I am so happy. I have No dry patches, No oily patches, pores look clear.... everything seems to have balanced and I am so happy.

I am using
Essential Cleanser
Daily Microfoliant
Multi Active Toner
Smoothing Cream

I am also using their Sheer Tint Moisturiser in both Medium and Dark, I love these too. So easy to use and looks so natural, but really evens out my skin tone - and has an SPF in it.

Had to share!! I am really happy :green:

Hi Gelly, thanks for sharing ... is this your daily routine??

I ask because I have never had a face care routine, infact never owned a moisturiser before & I want to start looking after my skin before its starts to get like elephant skin!! I keep hearing rave reviews about dermalogica, I want to give it a try!!

I'm really glad you've found something that helps your skin - I know how frustrating it is to not know what to use! If I had a pound for every half bottle of stuff I've given up on I'd be very rich indeed. :)

Oooh I love the sound of that!

My skin's been really quite funny lately too. Think I could do with trying something different. I'm really miffed that I couldn't get onto the local Beauty Therapy course. I'd love to understand more about skin and how to get the best out of it all.

I think I might give some Dermalogica a go. :green:

I love dermalogica too, I use it on a daily basis. I have some little travel kits for sale if anyones interested, (pm me) they call them travel kits but theres enough products to last 4 weeks in there which is how long you should stick with it before making your decision if its right for you or not.

Morning and night.
I visited a Dermalogica Therapist and had my face mapped. She advised me what I should try.
I used sample sizes before buying the bigger bottles........ It's a lot of money to waste if your skin doesn't like it!!
I have spent so much money on high end products that just didn't suit my skin.
Just happens that Dermalogica really does suit me.

Morning and night.
I visited a Dermalogica Therapist and had my face mapped. She advised me what I should try.
I used sample sizes before buying the bigger bottles........ It's a lot of money to waste if your skin doesn't like it!!
I have spent so much money on high end products that just didn't suit my skin.
Just happens that Dermalogica really does suit me.

Alot of people make the common mistake that "high end" products such as clinique, estee lauder, etc (I'm not saying that these are the ones you have tried!:green:) are good products because they are so expensive but more often than not they are no good at all. I think everybody on the planet should have thier skin looked at by a professional therapist and not sales advisors on the counter in a department store.

I personally didn't get on with dermalogica but I'm pleased you have found happiness with your skin!
xx:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back