Dermalogica or Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Eve Taylor at college and love it, the product training was very good and I will be doing the courses with them soon, I haven't considered any other brands as was sold on Eve Taylor with my first use! I will be buying from them once my salon at home is up and running x

I have used the Eve Taylor Skincare range in my salon since 2008.
I love their range of skincare and oils, but more importantly my clients love them. There are affordable and they work!

Last month I was lucky enough to go to the ET 3 day Aromoatherapy training. Had a great time and learnt so much from Eve.
I would recommend any one out there looking for a new skincare range to at least contact ET and request samples, try it out for yourself and see what you think.

how much is the Eve Taylor training?

Hi there, do you mind me asking how much you paid for your kit? I'm opening a beauty room and have emailed the company but still waiting for a reply. I see my business advisor this evening so could do with some rough idea of costs.
Many thanks,
Debz

Hi there, do you mind me asking how much you paid for your kit? I'm opening a beauty room and have emailed the company but still waiting for a reply. I see my business advisor this evening so could do with some rough idea of costs.
Many thanks,
Debz
Debz
go on line to www.eve-taylor.com and register for a trade/professional account then you can log in and view all the trade prices and order as little or as much as you want as often as you want. I started with the mobile kit and added on extras. :)

I started off with Eve taylor and i have to say i really really didnt like it at all (they also messed up my first ever order so not a great first impression, and i got miss moody on the phone when i tried to sort it) i didnt find having used dermalogica in my previous salon it came anywher close to giving the same results and on my own skin et was awful.. I saved up for dermalogica and have been sooo impressed they have been nothing but supportive and i am a small business but they are always helpfull and have been brilliant with everything.. My rep is fab :)so i cant reccomend them enough :)

Everyones got there own opinion and i just dont find personally that eve taylor compared to dermalogica for me.. I also never sold a single eve taylor product And was never asked for one after a facial.. Where as dermalogica is a massive seller for me perhaps its beacuse im passionate about it!!

I would get some samples and see what you think of eve taylor :) it might be perfect for you :) and dermalogica will send someone out to meet you if your interested :)

Good luck with whatever you choose :)

I trained with Dermalogica at college, and have worked with it ever scine(7years) now after having it in my salon for 5 years they have basically told me that I can no longer be an account holder!

I run a very small hair and beauty salon with my husband. As people have already mentioned if you don't keep up with their quota you basically get no help or support at all, I then had a baby and went on maternity leave and as I didn't need to do an order for 6 months they put my account on hold! When I rang up about it they told me that I could reinstate my account if I could prove that I had a full time beaty therapist. I am the beauty therapist and I have only been able to come back to work part time due to child care!

I feel very upset with the brand and even if they did offer to reinstate my account I wouldn't want any more to do with them! I'm now left with all my profesional products and retail stock which they have kindly offered to give me 50% back on any unopened products!

I was very happy with Dermalogica during the honeymoon period but would not recomend anybody in a one man band to take them on!

I am now seriously considering eve Taylor for my new product range!

I decided on eve Taylor :) I got the mobile kit to get me started and one of the candles, relaxing & indulgent I think it's called? X

If anyone is thinking of Eve Taylor the tester pack is a very good option. You can remove the tester stickers and you get more products than in the mobile start up kit... same size products too so works out amazing value.

I have an issue with Dermalogica and how readily available it is for the client and at cheaper prices than you can retail in the salon. I always bought online from approved stokists such as Jersey Beauty myself rather than from a salon and just do not see how Dermalogica plan to take this forward... a Brand like theirs should be available through professional salons only to maintain the image and standards. Saying this I do like the brand although I have had comments that clients feel it is harsh on their skin but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

Eve Taylor has protected their brand and I love that it feels very special. The products are very good and as mentioned in an earlier thread do remind me of Dermalogica. I have found the staff very helpful and look forward to going forward using Eve Taylor.

Latest posts

Back