Dermalogica rep threatening account closure unless I order £2000 stock!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I have had an account with dermalogica for about 10 years. The last two years I haven’t been great at doing lots of orders- I have had a rep come out to check the stock and she said I have to buy £2000 worth of stock to keep my account open.

I don’t have every product rage of dermalogica- I don’t do hardly any facials so just stock up on what i use.

Surely this is unfair making me buy a bigger range of stock- I was never told when opening the account that I had to use all the range surely i should be able to buy what in want and feel is suitable for my business! Has anyone else experienced this with dermalogica? I’m not sure if it’s the rep wanting me to order lots maybe she gets commission? She is new to our area.

I had a similar situation with a company that shall remain nameless.... I told them that I was downsizing to work by myself from home and they said fine no problem to keep supplying me but a few months later they refused to supply me anymore with no notice.
I was LIVID!!! So angry [emoji35]
I could have sold off my stock and started a fresh but I was left high and dry. They also forbid me from selling off stock on eBay.

I'm year's on and it still makes me feel angry.

Ditch dermalogica & find a new company. Their loss!

Thank you for your reply it’s such a shame as I really do like dermalogica products but I think it is so cheeky telling me what I should have and making me feel as if I don’t deserve to use their products if I don’t spend enough money surely any custom they have is important! My rep is going to see if she can get the price down but said it’s still probably going to be a lot- so I’m just waiting to see what she comes back with. The previous rep i had before came about 7months ago I had the same products then and ordered more through her but she didn’t say I had to spend thousands and get the whole range she gave recommendations and let me order what I wanted!

This happened to me 7 yrs ago with Dermalogica too! I was so disappointed as I loved their products but there was nothing I could do unfortunately

If they don’t want you to buy their products that’s their loss times how ever many other small businesses they won’t sell to. I’d never buy from a company who insisted on high sales like that.

Latest posts

Back