Dermalogica uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie

Reaction score
Do any of you beauty therapists wear the actual Dermalogica uniform??
I get sooo hot doing massages when its hot weather aswell! Are they cotton? all uniforms seem to be polyester with this "no need to iron" effect but i find it horrible to wear....v sweaty!
I've just opened an account with Dermalogica and wonder wether to get their uniforms, any thoughts good or bad on anyone that has one. Or does anyone know of any specific makes that do 100% cotton/linen uniforms, I've tried all the usual beauty suppliers i.e beeby, buttercups,inline,florence roby etc etc..

Cheers

Do any of you beauty therapists wear the actual Dermalogica uniform??
I get sooo hot doing massages when its hot weather aswell! Are they cotton? all uniforms seem to be polyester with this "no need to iron" effect but i find it horrible to wear....v sweaty!
I've just opened an account with Dermalogica and wonder wether to get their uniforms, any thoughts good or bad on anyone that has one. Or does anyone know of any specific makes that do 100% cotton/linen uniforms, I've tried all the usual beauty suppliers i.e beeby, buttercups,inline,florence roby etc etc..

Cheers

I have the same problem as you so I'll be watching this with interest! I've never yet found a tunic that's cool and light enough, so I've resorted to wearing short sleeved cotton blouses. Obviously this doesn't look as professional, but I think I'd pass out if I had to do a full day's work in a uniform, so I don't feel I have a lot of choice.

Any suggestions anyone?

Hello
Have you your own business or are you in a salon working for someone?
Its just that I had the same problem last year, I am mobile and I found driving, loading,unloading the car,performing treatments an absolute nightmare!
What I did in the end is brought some white 3/4 length thin trousers from the high street and purchased some pastel coloured smart tee shirts also from the high street and I had a few logos & slogans to do with the beauty industry printed on them.(i,e I have a pale pink t shirt with silver NAILS written across. Everyone says that I look very professional and it sure helps with the heat. :)

Hi Lou

I'm afraid to say that I got very hot and sweaty wearing a Dermalogica uniform when I worked in my last salon, it's quite a thick fabric, which was great for the cooler weather, but whenever the temp went up I looked like I was melting.

Hope this helps

Sam x

Latest posts

Back