Dermalogica v Comfort Zone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks :hug:

Just wondering which you think is better, Dermalogica or comfort Zone ????
I really need to buy myself new skincare products, pushing 36 so i figure i really should seriously start taking better care of my skin :rolleyes: I am very eratic with it - when im good im very very good, but when im bad - it goes out the window :smack: Or if there is a better range in your opinion than these two please do tell ! I can't really afford to make the wrong choice, should i buy sample packs of each to try?

Any advice welcome :)

Why don't you find a salon that does the products and go for a facial? See what they recommend, get some samples, have a play...

I have used both ranges in salons and they are both very good. It really depends on what suits your skin so i would try one and go for trial sizes and give it at least a month to see how you get on.

Dermalogica do skin packs in sensitised, dry, normal/dry, normal/oily, oily or acne prone. They are £20 and include cleanser, toner, exfolaitor and moisturiser. I would recommend one of these before you purchase the full sizes.

I use dermalogica and would highly recommend it. I used to use clinique, which was ok when I was younger but found it to be a bit harsh as I've got older. I tried all sorts before I settled on dermalogica and my skin is always great....... I would also recommend trying the travel packs to see which one suits your skin. If you go to a salon that stocks dermalogica and have a facial they will do skin mapping for you to make sure that you are using the right products for your skin type.
Linds x

thanks for your advice you three :hug: think i will take it and go get a facial :) good excuse isnt it ! i really do need to start taking it seriously - dont think ive got any wrinkles yet but prevention rather than a cure is best isnt it. xxx

thanks for your advice you three :hug: think i will take it and go get a facial :) good excuse isnt it ! i really do need to start taking it seriously - dont think ive got any wrinkles yet but prevention rather than a cure is best isnt it. xxx
When it comes to skin care there is a plethera out there...you will find what is suitable to you,when you have experienced a treatment,and had a thourough consultation with a skin therapist...when you want serious skin care that delivers a result though,the end result is long term...a quick fix is fine,but only a serious skin care is the answer in my eyes....and yes,you do have to work with the therapist when it comes to home care....after all,when doing a set of nails you advise of solar oil,cuticle eraser,scentsation lotion,etc....well it is the same with facial treatments aswell...LOL:lol::hug:

Exfoliation,serums,moisturising,using a specific mask to target your concerns are the key,combined with regular facial treatments to keep your skin to its optimum:)

You're right -
I'll book a facial today x Thanks :hug:

Latest posts

Back