Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Any new account holders in dermalogica in the last 3mths can someone help me xx

I'm curious why do you need someone who took it on within the past three months? Can't us existing stockists help?

I'm curious why do you need someone who took it on within the past three months? Can't us existing stockists help?

Good morning :) we are looking into stocking the brand so was looking to see how it worked was it easy enough to retail how your first few months of sales and treatments were and was there any other salons in your area doing it as well xx

At first it detailed well, then came the online sellers and Dermalogica selling direct via their website, departments stores etc - I hardly retail any Dermalogica anymore. So much I think I'm not going to bother either. I'm a stockist of 5 years.
Have you checked your area to see how many other salons there are? Or department stores?
Don't get me wrong if it's your only skincare line then it's a good one to have for treatments but if it's for retailing then be prepared to work very hard to sell.

Latest posts

Back