Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v.burridge

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking at taking on dermalogica and have just been told the cheapest start up cost is 2500!!!!!

Is this normal?

If so are there any other brands with good training in the Dorset area?

Thanks in advance

Hi v.burridge,

Do yourself and your business and really big favour and contact Eve Taylor, outstanding brand and walks of shelves. Only available through professionals too! S x

Last edited:
Hi, I’m looking at taking on dermalogica and have just been told the cheapest start up cost is 2500!!!!!

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Yes it's normal for a large brand opening order like Dermalogica. I took them on about 5 yrs ago and paid about £3k

Hi there, I am also looking at either Dermalogica or environ, what do you get for £2,500? Has anyone worked with environ and know their set up cost? Keen for any thoughts and recommendations too as this will be my first skin brand so it’s all new!

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance
loo

Hi there, I am also looking at either Dermalogica or environ, what do you get for £2,500? Has anyone worked with environ and know their set up cost? Keen for any thoughts and recommendations too as this will be my first skin brand so it’s all new!

loo

Environ is around £5000 as you have to take the machine. Worth every penny x

Environ is around £5000 as you have to take the machine. Worth every penny x
Hi!
Wanting to get Environ for my mobile business - i use it for my skincare routine and i love it.
Can you use a second hand machine (bought online from a retired therapist)and still open an account with them?
Do you know anything about that? How much it's the start-up account?
Thanks

Hi @RoXy8901 I’m afraid I don’t know. Sorry x

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

I distribute a high end, 100% salon exclusive range called Swissdermyl, and we have many happy home salon (and mobile) therapists. If you would like some more info, and a free sample box just shout. You can email us on [email protected], visit our website on www.calladistribution.co.uk, call us on 01635 749749, or find us on Facebook.

This is our fabulous sample box!

I was over £4000 to start with D/logica 4 years ago. I am about to close my account with them for various reasons. The main reasons being - no support from business manager and Dermalogica are only interested in supporting the bigger salons. Smaller salons/ sole traders are overlooked. Also, the exclusivity of the products to therapists/ salons has gone. Next now retails the products which means they will be sold without expert advice etc. I’m switching to another product.

I was over £4000 to start with D/logica 4 years ago. I am about to close my account with them for various reasons. The main reasons being - no support from business manager and Dermalogica are only interested in supporting the bigger salons. Smaller salons/ sole traders are overlooked. Also, the exclusivity of the products to therapists/ salons has gone. Next now retails the products which means they will be sold without expert advice etc. I’m switching to another product.
Have you any idea who you're switching to? Im trying to find a brand for my salon for our beautician but I'm like you, don't want Dermalogica because of the fact it's not salon only anymore. Theres so many different brand on this I'm unsure what to go for

Have you any idea who you're switching to? Im trying to find a brand for my salon for our beautician but I'm like you, don't want Dermalogica because of the fact it's not salon only anymore. Theres so many different brand on this I'm unsure what to go for

I have used Epionce in the past which I do like and may concentrate on. I carry Jane Iredale and ANP which are both from IIAA as is Environ Skin Care so that’s another alternative for me to consider.

Latest posts

Back