dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi i did a thread a while bk about reactions to dermalogica ive still been using anti bac wash and active moist , from the top of my mouth is fine really clear no spots but around my mouth and chin i suffer really bad from big whitehead spots they are really sore some are small and red but i do get really big ones they wont budge at all what should i do, they look really horrible :cry:

hi sarah

get some of the special clearing booster and put it directly on your spots that will sort them out.

Ive been using boi oil aswell but every time i use it it stings is this right,my skin feels tight, im looking for something that is a bit cheap as not been working for a while.

Ive been using boi oil aswell but every time i use it it stings is this right,my skin feels tight, im looking for something that is a bit cheap as not been working for a while.

If you are looking for something cheap my friend likes this stuff by garnier pure, it's in a little aqua-blue tube, not sure of the full name. Meant to clear up spots by applying it directly to the spot(s).

You must remember that no product is a cure for acne, they just help heal the breakouts faster and calm and soothe when you are broken out. There could be something that you are doing that could lead to constant breakouts in this area. People that rest their chin in the palm of their hand for example, can have constant break out activity in this area.

Are you using the clearing booster or the medicated clearing gel along with the anti-bac skin wash? Are you using an exfoliator (very important step)?

You must remember that no product is a cure for acne, they just help heal the breakouts faster and calm and soothe when you are broken out. There could be something that you are doing that could lead to constant breakouts in this area. People that rest their chin in the palm of their hand for example, can have constant break out activity in this area.

Are you using the clearing booster or the medicated clearing gel along with the anti-bac skin wash? Are you using an exfoliator (very important step)?
I have agree with this. Exfolliation is very important, especially when you have breakouts. The clearing booster on spots or the medicated clearing gel on the chin area, would help.
I have also used garnier pure & it's not bad for a cheap product.

could someone recommend a good exfoliator on a budget thats one thing i aint been doing :confused:

Daily Microexfoliant from dermalogica is fantastic. It is gentle enough to use daily. I know that its not cheap, but the products last so long as you do not need to use a huge amount.

It comes as a powder, you just need a small amount in the palm of your hand, add water and then massage over face and neck, then remove with water/sponges. hth

have you tried just leaving your skin for a while instead of putting 20 different products on it?:eek: I know the spots affect your confidance but it seems you have tried everything except let your skin sort itself out. Just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back