dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi im training at college doing vtct in skin tanning we have to buy dermalogica products i have brought the hydrating cream and self tan in with my college kit but ineed the mineral salts for exfoliating and stress relief oil so i can practice at home i have been on e bay but just wondered if anyone would help me out and let me buy them at trade price as i cant afford them????

I use the dermalogica skin care products for my self. There are some internet companies selling the salon sizes at the wholesale price. Just be careful though i once used "strawberry net" and it appears the postage is free. I then had to go to the post office to pay £30, for shipping and taxes as it had come from hong kong. (i had ordered lots though!!)

You will probably not find many people will sell you salon sizes if you are not trained to use the product professionally. Can your college not source the products from dermalogica for you at the wholesale price?

hi thanxs i looked at a web site they offer 15 % off rrp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back