Dermalux Flex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kradcliffe

Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone got any experience with Dermalux Flex? If so what are your thoughts? I’m considering it for a single treatment room and wondered if it gives good results. TIA

We have 2 of the full sized dermalux. The flex is one I'd consider although it's not as powerful as the full sized machine you're at least getting the lights at the correct nm to target skin concerns.
I've also actually retailed one to a client for home use and would consider buying one to potentially rent out.
They're fab machines. The flex is one of the better ones in that price range but clients need regular light exposure to treat.

Hope that helps

Vic x

We have 2 of the full sized dermalux. The flex is one I'd consider although it's not as powerful as the full sized machine you're at least getting the lights at the correct nm to target skin concerns.
I've also actually retailed one to a client for home use and would consider buying one to potentially rent out.
They're fab machines. The flex is one of the better ones in that price range but clients need regular light exposure to treat.

Hope that helps

Vic x

Thanks Vic, I think I need to ponder and research further. I’m sure about the brand but maybe a larger initial outlay will be more beneficial in the long run. X

Latest posts

Back