Dermaplaning book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickyjpearce

Reaction score
Wow. It's been a long time since I was in here. Thanks to all the feedback on my Dermaplaning book that I released last year I am happy to announce that I have released a second edition today. I have to admit that when I release my first book it was only really to see if I could do it. My eyes were off the ball at this time because there's so much that goes into a book. Content. Editing. Formatting. Design and I got overwhelmed by it all. Each book I released thereafter got better. Anyways to cut a long story short I went back and looked at my very first book which was the Dermaplaning book and I felt embarrassed by it. I took on board the feedback that I got and I REALLY appreciate it. I decided to make a better book that had more in it and better value. So here it is. FINALLY available as an Ebook ATM. A paperback will be released but not until I'm happy with it. All constructive feedback is welcome because I try to make what I put out good stuff and not crap! Putting out crap does nothing for my reputation as a professional or educator.

Thanks for reading and supporting me guys XOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back