Dermaplaning facial training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shan-Jade

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’m a newbie so excuse me if this is a daft question

I’m wanting to train in dermaplaning

Firstly is there anywhere in or around sheffield you would recommend for me me to train

Secondly like with other beauty treatment I assume different brands offer a kit/ training so which brands would you recommend for product quality sort of like a Mac vs Rimmel I guess

Thanks in advance

Nicola Gifford is excellent. I’ve been her model in the north west. Have you looked on Facebook? There are some good groups with info.

Vic x

Check her out on skin geek on insta.. I'm
Going training this Friday. Can't wait

I trained with dermaplane UK in their million dollar facial recently x

We come to you for training, so one to one - no large groups. As the pre-requisite for dermaplaning SHOULD be at least a facial qualification (as it is an advanced facial treatment) we do not include skin care products in the kit as we don't want therapists to buy into ANOTHER skincare range. So our kit is blades, tool removal box and handle

We also do NOT condone training in more than one technique on the same day. I know some other providers do, but each treatment is intense in its own right and, as such, training should not be 'muddied' by trying to overload the brain!

We come to you for training, so one to one - no large groups. As the pre-requisite for dermaplaning SHOULD be at least a facial qualification (as it is an advanced facial treatment) we do not include skin care products in the kit as we don't want therapists to buy into ANOTHER skincare range. So our kit is blades, tool removal box and handle

We also do NOT condone training in more than one technique on the same day. I know some other providers do, but each treatment is intense in its own right and, as such, training should not be 'muddied' by trying to overload the brain!

Hi, who are you? I’m interested in your training as I totally agree with your ethics, having been a therapist for 29 years,

Hi, who are you? I’m interested in your training as I totally agree with your ethics, having been a therapist for 29 years,

Hi, We are Jane Bryan Beauty Training. I don't think i am allowed to add my email or my website so please search for us x

Latest posts

Back