Dermaplaning training near Stoke on Trent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psa

Reaction score
Hi all
can anyone suggest a reputable training centre for dermaplanning in the Midlands stoke , Stafford area. The course must be accredited and include the use of a peel as well. Travelling further than the Midlands is not an option for me at the moment. I am also looking for a brow lamination course in the same locality.
Thanks in advance

Oh brill ok thanks. Will message them too. Please post on here if you hear of anywhere else .

Hi all
can anyone suggest a reputable training centre for dermaplanning in the Midlands stoke , Stafford area. The course must be accredited and include the use of a peel as well. Travelling further than the Midlands is not an option for me at the moment. I am also looking for a brow lamination course in the same locality.
Thanks in advance

We can help with the brow Lamination, we do dermaplaning also but not with a peel.
If u search The Black Country Beauty Academy of facebook all info is on there. Our website is just having a make over.

Hi psa,

Take a look into "Gateway workshops" . I have been up to Bolton for a course and there is also a training centre I think in Leicester.
dermaplaning is definately something that they do for qualified therapists with the underpinning knowledge/ experience of beaauty level 2/3. As above though you will need to check if the peel is offered on it. They do a chemical skin peel , whih is a seperate course. Email them though as they are extremely helpful.

As for brows I can't help other than looking at Alan howard or salon services education sections.
Hope that helps .

Just had a quick look;-
Alan Howard do Brow Tycoon ;- jan 20 th wolverhampton and Jan 21st in Stockport
Salon services - not specific on the brand they train with. march 28 th in Manchester. ( vat free for jan bookings)

Enhance and pamper, Manchester can help
With both

Latest posts

Back