Dermaplaning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicola1000

Reaction score
Any advise would be appreciated so what products and peels do people find work well for dermaplaneing for best results thankyou x

Does anybody do Dermaplaneing??

Yes and alot of it, it's a great earner

Yes and alot of it, it's a great earner
Hi thanks for your reply what products and peel do you find works the best to get that nice glow x

I used to just a good jelly masque but now have switched to clinicare sheet masques, more expensive but better results

We’re can you get these from ?

Hi Nicola. I have a full range of BHA Skin Peels and Advanced Skin Care Products that I use with dermaplaning. Its only available to trained and licensed professionals. If you would like more info please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi Nicola. I have a full range of BHA Skin Peels and Advanced Skin Care Products that I use with dermaplaning. Its only available to trained and licensed professionals. If you would like more info please don't hesitate to contact me.

What brand is this? Currently hunting down a brand that can offer gentler enzymes, BHA/AHA blends - more of a light to medium peel. My current budget for peel solution, pre and post care is £100-£150.

Latest posts

Back