Dermaplaning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanneh92

Reaction score
Hi I have just passed my Dermaplane course and I am looking into adding face masks etc in with treatment does anybody have any recommendations? Also for creams I was given a kit with a basic cleanser and moisturiser but I would like to know what else is out there if anybody could help xx

I use the gold collagen mask for dermaplaning also I have a full range of neal Yard Remedies Organics skincare I just use what their skin type is. Not sure if the cleanser and moisturiser you have been given is for a sensitive skin. The gold collagen mask is nice and cool to put on after the dermaplane.

I use the gold collagen mask for dermaplaning also I have a full range of neal Yard Remedies Organics skincare I just use what their skin type is. Not sure if the cleanser and moisturiser you have been given is for a sensitive skin. The gold collagen mask is nice and cool to put on after the dermaplane.
Thank you I purchased my own creams for sensitive skin I have also bought collagen gold masks.

Casmara Hydrojelly Mask are amazing after dermaplaning particularly novanew and sensitive availble from chris and sons

Casmara Hydrojelly Mask are amazing after dermaplaning particularly novanew and sensitive availble from chris and sons
Thank you x

Latest posts

Back