dermis layers/structures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Im doing my home work from college and getting through it not too bad but im finding it hard to info and pictures the dermal papilla.Im on the section for the dermis .Do any of you pros know a website that could give me the info and hopefully some picture on them please.Iv got books but cant find this dermal papilla structure.I need an easy reading website thats got the info on skin/nails etc etc the usual any links would be very greatfull its taking hours of searching more then im putting it down if you get me xx thanks :irked:

Gold star for you Leah ... I found your links very helpful too :hug:

Thankyou for the links Leah they are just what i was looking for 9hrs later,my bum has gone square sat here searching.Thanks again xx

Hey guys got loads more info etc..... so let me know if I can help you with anything else!! Know what its like doing all that work, done it many times over, trust me!! LOL!! Can seem like its a hell of a lot, but you'll feel so proud when you look back at what you've achieved once its done!!! :hug: :)

Well after popping about 6 painkillers iv finished the skin structor/function.Im now on the growth and repair cycle of the skin so here goes lol

Latest posts

Back