design nail/3d step by step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
sam biddle own blog site has a number of free down loads of step by steps useing a variety of products , gel and acyrlic............. so worth a visit. lots of ideas to get you creating.
Sam Biddle

I was looking at these yesterday........ the stawberries and cream design is amazing. Sam is clearly a brilliant at what she does.... I really hope I can find a way to Peterborough!!!

I managed the liquorice all sorts ok....but the strawberries and cream..haha lets just say ...they didn't look like strawberries and cream :green:

I love this blog, and have it on my favourites,
a lot of what Sam says in her blog about using up free time, is what I do too...she inspires me to NO LONGER see my playing with my l+p as wasting time,
Lots of clients laugh and say I have far too much time on my hands when They see my work,...but at the same time they can't stop gawping at it lol,
I have had a few requests for decorated lighters, and phones etc...just have to work out some prices for these jobs ?

I watched Sam create the little man at gmex,....amazing !
I could have stood there all day long. But then I probably would have scared her hahaha

Already saved this I love some of the designs but must the odd one out because I dont like the strawberries and cream ones :eek:

sam will put any of those designs on to brush ends for you ,think she charges £10,actually thought a good way to copy a design with it in front of you. r u going to peterbrough to see her in action
I managed the liquorice all sorts ok....but the strawberries and cream..haha lets just say ...they didn't look like strawberries and cream :green:

I love this blog, and have it on my favourites,
a lot of what Sam says in her blog about using up free time, is what I do too...she inspires me to NO LONGER see my playing with my l+p as wasting time,
Lots of clients laugh and say I have far too much time on my hands when They see my work,...but at the same time they can't stop gawping at it lol,
I have had a few requests for decorated lighters, and phones etc...just have to work out some prices for these jobs ?

I watched Sam create the little man at gmex,....amazing !
I could have stood there all day long. But then I probably would have scared her hahaha

sam will put any of those designs on to brush ends for you ,think she charges £10,actually thought a good way to copy a design with it in front of you. r u going to peterbrough to see her in action
Nope unfortunatly not hun...but I'm already into obsessive brush design after the show lol ,I know they are not that brilliant....but it's early days lol

Picture169-1.jpg

Picture210-1.jpg

:green::green::green:

:lol:Loving ya frog ems! I want one too!!:green:
ooooooo maybe I can take a brush along to the moat house (sorry holiday inn now) with me........ mmm
Jen
xxxx

Great work there Emms, the frog is adorable with his tongue lol
x

Emmsy, I love that you actually have a go..unlike me
icon_redface.gif
I have a pile of excuses as long as my arm:)
I personally love them all..they have great potential..my fave is the piggy.

Thanks ab fab for this thread..wil have to add it to my faves as well..and hopefully be inspired like emmsy.
I especially like Sams advice on choosing training. She is no doubt extremely passionate.

Nope unfortunatly not hun...but I'm already into obsessive brush design after the show lol ,I know they are not that brilliant....but it's early days lol

Picture169-1.jpg

Picture210-1.jpg

waw these are brilliant....i am going to practice now!!! xx

sam know has a dvd out of 5 step by steps, and lots of inspiratioal designs!

my god girl i would love to see them in real life!!

Picture169-1.jpg

Picture210-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back