Designer Nails New product???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Having just received some info throught he post about the latest offers from designer nails, I was quite amazed to find a new product being promoted at the show is now a part of the bigger picture within designer nails..... haven't got the name of the product as my husband quickly stole my mailing along with my Scratch magazine, to read and hasn't returned them yet!!!

I have completed a course in Makeup/Manicure previously and this included cleanse/tone/moisturise, but not facials.....
Can anyone from DN please tell me if courses will be provided with these products, for facials etc...... or will they simply be a retail stock item?????

Sue (living in hope, really want to do a facials course!!!!)

Do you mean the Nimue skin care range? - Contact Designer Nails for further details.

Actually, Nimue is a separate company to Designer Nails and is run as a stand alone company.

Ring and speak to Carina 0113 216 3030 or Petru 0113 216 3031 and they will tell you all about Nimue. Liza smith I think uses it so she can tell you more. Mrs Geek and I use it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back