designer nails site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
could someone please let me know the cost of the 4 and 8 oz bottle of retention+ monomer as i cant get into the website...

thanks peeps

4oz £xx.xx and 8oz £xx.xx

How's that?:green:

4oz xx.xx +vat

8 oz xx.xx + vat

4oz £xx.xx and 8oz £xx.xx

How's that?:green:

I'm of no help......but that is amazing the price you peeps have to pay for Ret+

I just used the currency converter and was astonished ! I bought a 32 oz ret+ in the states 2 yrs ago and you pay twice the price! that they do ...

Well Jules won fastest finger first...but then again you both should know not to put wholesale prices on the site, for our clients to see but PM them.....a Mod will end up editing this :lol:....and you know how they have enough to do, and how they moan about it:lol: :lol:

Well Jules won fastest finger first...but then again you both should know not to put wholesale prices on the site, for our clients to see but PM them.....a Mod will end up editing this :lol:....and you know how they have enough to do, and how they moan about it:lol: :lol:

Oooooooops!
Tiger TWONK!

Sorry Mods!!!!!!!!

And izzy why aren't you in bed,.....mmmmm?:)

Feel free to send the professional prices via private message :wink2:

p.s. we're not moaning yet... emphasis on the YET!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Feel free to send the professional prices via private message :wink2:

sorry about that - didnt realise there for a moment - ive now found out the prices so thanks girls -

me being stupid yet again was only trying to input the wrong password, but all is good now and have found out the prices

thanks again

opps sorry its late xx

Latest posts

Back