Desk light for gel polish manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPolished

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can you please give me your words of wisdom regarding what desk light you use please. I am worried that if I buy a desk light that uses an LED bulb which most of them do these days, that it will start curing the gel as I am still applying it?

Would love to know your experiences.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Can you please give me your words of wisdom regarding what desk light you use please. I am worried that if I buy a desk light that uses an LED bulb which most of them do these days, that it will start curing the gel as I am still applying it?

Thanks
Love my slim line daylight lamp. Not cheap but imo the best there is and no, it will not cure gel.

I have a daylight lamp too and love it!

Thanks Ladies, I will have a look at those after your glowing reviews. :)

Nail Harmony sell desk lamps. Very reasonably priced. I'm waiting for my slimline lamp to die so that I can get one. They look fabulous, have a choice of lighting and you can charge your mobile (or your clients) on it too

Thank you Ch-ela, I will have a look. Love the idea of being able to charge mobiles on it too! x

I use an ikea lamp,looks like a white nail desk strip light,so perfect and only £15! Led bulbs only cure if the are UV led bulbs I believe! Mine doesn't cure!? Xx

The nail harmony ones are brilliant. Really reasonably priced too and the fact they charge your phone is a bonus :) x

I use an ikea lamp,looks like a white nail desk strip light,so perfect and only £15! Led bulbs only cure if the are UV led bulbs I believe! Mine doesn't cure!? Xx
Hey do you have a link for your light? Is it really bright?

Let us know how you get on with the lamp, please. It looks great

Let us know how you get on with the lamp, please. It looks great
Hi, just to let you know this lamp is brilliant. Really bright white light, and very slim design so doesn't take up to much space. Price is far better than most other daylight lamps I looked at so I can highly recommend. Xx

Hi, just to let you know this lamp is brilliant. Really bright white light, and very slim design so doesn't take up to much space. Price is far better than most other daylight lamps I looked at so I can highly recommend. Xx

Thanks x

i bought my daylight lamp from maplin it Was only about £30 and it has an extendable arm and magnifier its fab value for the money x
Hi all,

Thanks

Love my slimline daylight lamp. Not cheap but imo the best there is and no, it will not cure gel.
What is the reference please? is the brand Daylight?

yes the brand is Daylight

Latest posts

Back