Quantcast

Desperate conditioner recommendation needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Cookie303

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need a recomendation for something very hydrating, a mask or a leave in, for very bleached damaged hair. You know those products that are as near to magical as you can get?? Pretty please tell me yours. Not protein heavy, mainly need massive hydration. Price no object, what's the BEST you've ever used. Thanks!!! X

tsparker78

Reaction score
If you are dealing with overbleached hair, I'd try olaplex stand alone followed by number 2. Then follow that with and good professional (i use Wella) intense conditioner.

Hayleyhair

Reaction score

pinkkinkyboots

Reaction score
Olaplex number 3 for home use, and also Bed Head Recovery Number 2 Green bottle conditioner is brill!

Deberellah

Reaction score
Scrupples has a product called ER that is the miracle that you are seeking

Zoey92

Reaction score
Olaplex 100%

ronray

Reaction score
Olaplex is fantastic to rebuild your broken disulphide bonds. But it doesn't combat moisture / protein balance. I absolutely love Philip Kingsley elasticizer! It's a pre shampoo treatment. Wet the hair, towel dry, apply generously, concentrating on the ends /damaged areas. Leave for 20 minutes under heat if possible! But works great with out heat! And then rinse, shampoo and condition as normal! Depending on how damaged your hair is, you could do it every wash for the first 2-3 weeks and then go down to once a week when you feel the hair has improved.

Latest posts