DESPERATE for children's hair elastics in RUBBER!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I'm going absolutely MAD trying to get the old fashioned rubber-bands/hair elastics for my girls.
I used to be able to pick them up just about ANYWHERE, a little bag for 1$.
Like these (not this brand though, these are the nylon ones, but I want the rubber ones):
elastics,%20brt.jpg

They look sorta like this, usually in : red, blue, pink, purple, orange and green.
They're tiny for little girl's hair, and are 'rubber', NOT that nasty nylon/plastic crap they make now that is SUPPOSED to be ouchless but is NOT!

My youngest has silky fine hair. NOTHING holds like the old fashioned rubber bands, which at the end of the day, I just cut out of her hair (carefully of course).

But now, I can't find them anywhere :cry: it seems all the store are switching to those nasty nylon ones which are dreadful, don't hold well UNTIL you want to cut them out, THEN they 'stick' to the hair?
UGH my daughter screeches!

If anyone can find these for me, I will be GRATEFUL! I'll pay shipping, whatever.

PRETTY PLEASE tell me someone here can find some for me. I'd like to order/buy several packages to last a good while.
(especially since I do their hair every single day, and cut them out at bedtime).

keeping my fingers crossed and thanks in advance.

There is a company in the UK which sells them .... £3.50 for 6 boxes, plus shipping (within the UK only) .... 3rd item down on the link.

sarahjanes hair jewellery accessories Elastics

I could order them for you here and then arrange to have them posted to Canada (I've no idea what the additional shipping costs to Canada will be though).

Have a think and let me know.

They seem like a fantastic price.

They are still widely available over here Victoria, my daughter has poker straight silky hair and they are the only thing that will work for her too.

As Noodle, I would be more than happy to post some over to you Honey xx (not sure I can beat that price though!) I will look for you and see what I can get.

Ditto, I too would post if it meant a saving for ya! They are all I use really on my little girls hair, I have coloured ones and clear.
Thats a dead good price though on that site eh!

xxx

There is a company in the UK which sells them .... £3.50 for 6 boxes, plus shipping (within the UK only) .... 3rd item down on the link.

sarahjanes hair jewellery accessories Elastics

I could order them for you here and then arrange to have them posted to Canada (I've no idea what the additional shipping costs to Canada will be though).

Have a think and let me know.

And they're definately "rubber" and not that nylon/plasticky stuff? (in the picture, they look shiney, which makes me think of that nylon stuff.. that's why I ask)
If they're definately 'rubber', then YES PLEASE, I'll take them any which way I can get them. That's a great deal, and of course I'll pay the additional shipping. Just let me know. You can send them 'snail mail', whichever method of shipping is cheapest. They'll arrive eventually :wink2:

THANKS EVER SO MUCH and same to the rest of you ladies.

I KNEW I could count on my Geeks to help me out in a pinch
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

No probs .... will PM you Victoria :hug:

Thanks doll!!!!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back