Desperate for help with Adult Acne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in exactly the same situation..I'm 21 and have had constant acne for 11 years. In the past I've found products that help, but not totally cleared it. The best results I've got are from Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, and the Stone Crop Gel Wash by Eminence, which has the added advantage of being totally organic. If my skin needs a boost, I use the Seven Herb Treatment, also my Eminence. I still get the odd break out around my chin area, but I think that's mostly down to medication and hormones! Hth.

Welcome to Eminence Organics
Liz Earle Cosmetics Ltd

You can buy both brands here.

I have heard good things about Eminence too, and in fact I think they are manufactured in Canada.

I worked in a Dermalogica salon for a while and their problem skin care range and treatments worked wonders for our clients. It worth a go.

Defnitely ketsugo and australian bodycare tea tree oil. Although I find the skin wash is very strong - ketsugo now have their own skinwash too - its gentle without the side effects. Also its very reasonably priced - just to try.

Huge thanks to everyone for all of the advice.:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back