detangler for childrens hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Right nogging boffins

Please can you recommend a product that i can use on my daughters hair in the morning as she has long curly hair and its a nightmare to comb in the morning.

I have tried 4 +4 products,body shop bilberry spray,Avon watermelon Spray and im at the point where i just want to throw my comb away and let her join the hair bear bunch lol

No seriously please can you recommend some thing as mornings are now such a DRAMA....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI HUN dont brush it if it rearly curly it will turn into frizz and knots.Get a spray bottle like the ones detangerler come in . add some conditioner or leave in conditioner treatment fill with water and mix . spray this on her hair all over so it is slightly damp not soaking wet. and comb through with a wide tooth comb or a afro comb . I have very curly hair and i do this every day . If your worried about her hair looking greasy then just have some water in a bottle on its own to spritz the hair before combing through. Hope I'm making sense hth Hun .

PS with curly hair always comb from the ends of the hair up or you will knot it up
sorry if you already do this dont want to sound condescending

not condescending at all im thank full for any advice and so will my daughter be lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Johnsons kids do an excellent detangler. My daughter still uses it, and she's 12 now.

i have same probs, my daughter looke like hair bear bunch when brushed lol, only found out few months ago not to brush, but to use comb, its been much better and ive got to say the best detangler spray we've found is tesco's own brand, bought it when they dint have the loreal or johnsons one once and we've used it ever since, my mate tried it on her lad with curly hair and didnt like it though, so might not suit everyone

hths

I have a similar problem with my daughters hair but she has straight hair, whats the best one for her????? I keep telling her she is going to have to have it cut like a boys if she dosent have it brushed!!!

Thanks
Laura

aussi miracle leave in conditioner spray is the best product ever!!! i spray a little all over and gently comb through then its really easy to put her bobbles or clips in....another great thing is that it smells like bubblegum so she loves sitting to have her hair done!!!!

aussi miracle leave in conditioner spray is the best product ever!!! i spray a little all over and gently comb through then its really easy to put her bobbles or clips in....another great thing is that it smells like bubblegum so she loves sitting to have her hair done!!!!

i use this on my middle boy who is a "mosh" ....long haired skater boy type who never brushes his hair ...any how aussie miracle spray is brilliant for him as its great when i brush it and also makes his hair really nice...as apposed to a skanky mosh

got some of the aussie leave in conditioner at the weekend and you are right its brilliant!!! I keep getting a waft of the scent every time she walkes past me it smells Lush!!! No more tears in the morning from now on!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Laura

Have you tried platting it yet Lisa? This always helped with my daughters hair when she was a little girl... :hug:

glad to hear a few more have converted to aussi miracle....its fab!!!!

I use a tiny drop of hair serum, rub it in the palms of my hands then use my hands as a comb first to get the worst knots out by this time the hair looks quite decent and then i run the comb through it.

it seems to hurt her less with my fingers being the comb than the actual comb itself

hope this helps

xx

yeah it does work,wicked on wet and dry,and now tears lol

loreal kids detangler is brilliant i use this for my daughters hair x

Latest posts

Back