Determining natural level?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsparker78

Reaction score
This issue comes up a lot. I saw this video recently. It's a good demonstration of the bricklaying technique, but listen to what she says the natural level is? Can't be right, can it?

This is such a bug bear of mine and they always do it in wella videos[emoji17]

Level 4? Hmm...

On a positive note I like how shiny her red hair is :D

Interesting....
I took a class at the wella studio and the educator was saying that my model (who was clearly a level 4 ) was a a level 6.

I feel like they want to emphasize the power of blondor by exaggerating a little. To me she is a level 6 with parts of her back being a level 5. Similar to my natural:)

I feel like they want to emphasize the power of blondor by exaggerating a little. To me she is a level 6 with parts of her back being a level 5. Similar to my natural:)

I agree

Maybe this is why so many people get confused. I get that the contrast makes the regrowth look darker, but a Wella educator surely would have taken that into consideration. There's also another video featuring special blonde.

Maybe this is why so many people get confused. I get that the contrast makes the regrowth look darker, but a Wella educator surely would have taken that into consideration. There's also another video featuring special blonde.

That was the one that pissed me off the most her hair is not a 6.

Hahaha okay she's a level 5..!

Totally a level 5!!

See that's what i thought. Solid no doubt about it 5. Then the results were in my mind just terrible!

I know!! How could he call that a caramel!!??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446308360.915322.jpg
same here [emoji85]

What's majilift 607?!

I think it's a hilift brown for darker hair levels. 607 stands for dark blonde soft matt

Ooh! We've just had the majilifts. Wonder if we'll get these dark ones in the UK soon!

He did that with just highlift?

No. He also did foil highlights and then also balayage and then a toner

Ooh! We've just had the majilifts. Wonder if we'll get these dark ones in the UK soon!

Majilift is only in the US and there is a version across some Asian counties. It would be great to have it here too though.

Latest posts

Back