Detox diets. Anyone tried?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebee

Reaction score
Well, I am back from the most fantastic cruising holiday.

However, after eating and drinking non stop for a full week I feel horrible and bloated and lacking in energy.

Has anyone tried a serious detox? Any feedback or recommendations would be appreciated.
x

My advice!

If you do a detox make sure you have the first few days off becAuse you will be running to the bathroom. Iv never really had that problem, but I know lots who have. Be prepared for hunger as well ahhh

The cabbage soup diet! Its for 7 days but I only lasted 5 - felt great afterwards though. x

There is a famous juicing book you can get for detoxing, but I can't remember what it's called or who wrote it! The guy has been on TV loads of times promoting his juices.

I will dig deep into my tired brain and report back if I find it on Amazon.

There is a famous juicing book you can get for detoxing, but I can't remember what it's called or who wrote it! The guy has been on TV loads of times promoting his juices.

I will dig deep into my tired brain and report back if I find it on Amazon.

Juicemaster Jason Vale. I love juicing, gives you so much energy, gets rid of bloating, improves hair and skin. It's fab :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That's the one!

I always feel really healthy watching him on TV, but sadly that's as far as it goes. :wink2:

I did sugar free low carb (actually am still doing it as I feel so great on it)

and lost 12 lbs in 2.5 weeks, plus never hungry.

Basically, any meat or fish, veggies (no fruit), lots of nuts, eggs. No weighing or counting just eat till you're full. You can fry eggs & bacon for example but it should be almond or walnut oil not sunflower or corn, the composition is different.

Fantastic.

I've been doing it 7 weeks now and have lost 16lbs so after the initial period the weight loss slows down BUT it goes from your fatty bits lol

(It works by making your body burn fat instead of sugar)

Good luck whatever you try. xx

What is the low carb no sugar one called? Im going away in a few.weeks.and that would be perfect!!
Thank you xx

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

What is the low carb no sugar one called? Im going away in a few.weeks.and that would be perfect!!
Thank you xx

if you google sugar free low carb you'll find loads of stuff

Think it also goes under the name of

Paleo Diet
Primal Diet
Hunter/Gatherer Diet (ie if you could catch it and kill it or pick it off a tree, you're allowed to eat it lol)

Can't recommend it enough

x

edit to add: loads more energy too and no post-lunch droops

Thank you I will have a look in to that :).xx

Forever Living's Clean 9. Lose weight safely, without hunger pangs, with proper nutrition and proper hydration. Works every time, people feel great, and by day 3 have so much energy. Normal weight loss is 9lb to 16lbs.

All with a 60 day money back guarantee!! Although nobody has yet.....because it works.

Latest posts

Back