Detox - Juicer and Smoothie Recipes Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Was chatting to Lyndsay (Zingara) this morning and we have decided that a body detox is needed after all the xmas and new year over indulging so I have dug out Babsann's thread on smoothies:

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/63131-smoothie-help-please.html

There are some great tips on what to put in smoothies on this thread but would be also interested to hear what good recipes any of you have for juicers and smoothies too.

Thanks Theresa,we got a smoothir machine for christmas....Rich thought i needed more fruit intake...my idea is to pop some strawberries in champagne,that is good enough for me...LOL:lol:....so i will try and be more healthy...cheers:hug:

Thanks Theresa,we got a smoothir machine for christmas....Rich thought i needed more fruit intake...my idea is to pop some strawberries in champagne,that is good enough for me...LOL:lol:....so i will try and be more healthy...cheers:hug:

Mmmmmmmmmm! - that strawberry and champagne smoothie sounds very tempting. :lol::lol::lol:

Mmmmmmmmmm! - that strawberry and champagne smoothie sounds very tempting. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to try that minus the strawberries:green:

Can I partially hijack here as well.....I'm all in agreement with Theresa, so am looking forward to seeing some good idea's, but we also need a new juicer. Mine is donkey's years old and clogs up after half an apple!

There seems to be so many.....I want something that is good at juicing and easy to clean!

We have a smoothie maker, so only need a juicer....any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back