Deviant nail glitter, any users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
has anyone used deviant nail glitters? They are reasonably priced and quite large pots.
glitter | BeautySpot

To be honest I wouldn't buy it because the website isn't finished - I clicked on delivery details & got a blank screen! It also has a mobile number for contact & a gmail account for official company correspondence - which isn't very professional. So I wouldn't risk using them for those reasons alone.

But also... they're not actually good value.

Either £2 per pot for 7g or £20 for 7g x13 = 91g. On top of this the flat rate shipping of £3.65. So deviant glitter is 26p a gram incl shipping for unknown quality. My glitter is 6p a gram including shipping - and the quality is high. I like to stick to 008 glitter mostly & the size of the deviant glitter isn't even specified.

Just my view :)

We buy ours from: Glitter, Art Glitter items in Goldleaf Craft Supplies store on eBay!

Ive had it used on me before and it wasnt rough and the colours were nice which is why I started looking for it and wondered if anyone used it. Thanks for your reply.

I probably wouldn't order from them. They have a gmail account for their business emails so don't seem very professional. Can't beat irresistible glitters!

Latest posts

Back