Diacolour 9.13 to tone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, i did the highlights last week, toned it down with a colour bomb,then this evening used the rusks clarifying shampoo, towel tried it and then used the toner.

I'm sorry but what's a colour bomb??
Is the rusk clarifying shampoo a deep cleanser that opens the cuticles and cleanses right to the medulla.. Like Paul Mitchel shampoo three? If so I wouldn't use it before toning with a beige in very light HLs as the cuticles will be blown without conditioner to close them and so it will suck in anything else u put on..if not then I don't know, other tgen a reaction to something the client is using?

Haha yes sorry Was very drowsy when I read that I'm not well :( x

Colour bombs are from revlon, they are a semi just shampooed into the hair.

Yes too, the clarifying shampoo is a deep cleanse, Ididn't use any conditioner so your probably right the cuticles are open and very porous so they just grabbed the colour. It still ended up being a nice colour.

Colour bombs are from revlon, they are a semi just shampooed into the hair.

Yes too, the clarifying shampoo is a deep cleanse, Ididn't use any conditioner so your probably right the cuticles are open and very porous so they just grabbed the colour. It still ended up being a nice colour.

Ah so now we know :) l'oreal do advise that anything with an ash primary tone may drop down a shade upon application to pre lightened hair. Next time use a porosity equaliser before toning and add 15-20mls clear to every 45ml toner :)

Latest posts

Back