Diacolour 9.13 to tone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya guys Iv brought a Diacolour 9.13 to tone a clients hair tomorrow
I normally use 9.13 richess
I was in such a rush and had the children with me lol
Is Diacolour still ok 2 tone with?

Thanx :) x

913 is 913... I don't think it will make a difference hun :)

R thank u luvi :) xx

Opps! forgot 2 ask still use in the same way as richess?
With colour releaser on wet hair just visual?
:) x

Yep! :)

Alexandra x

Thank u hun :) x

I never actually knew what the difference was between them? :s x

Mix it 3:1! I found with the new DIALight when using 9.13 it can go quite cool very quickly

Me neither! :)
I know the Diacolour us tone on tone but I just use richess for that! Lol x

I did 25ml 9.13 Diacolour
And 37.5 colour releaser
Didn't grab quick at all
I only used it for the ends for ombré effect
Came out lovely ;) x

Just a quickie!! Anybody explain the differences and purposes of dia light dia richesse ? Thanks!

One is acid one is alkaline.
Dia light is great for coloured hair and to tone. It is also used to take through faded ends when doing a retouch.
Dia richesse is more for virgin/grey hair without too much damage. You get 70% grey coverage if used with 15%
NEVER mix the two together.
Also to soften the tone of dia light/richess add 15ml of clear to every 30ml of colour.
6% on wet hair to tone AlWAYS and going darker. 9% for 50 %. Grey. 15% for 70% grey coverage or bright reds x
Hood that helps

One is acid one is alkaline.
Dia light is great for coloured hair and to tone. It is also used to take through faded ends when doing a retouch.
Dia richesse is more for virgin/grey hair without too much damage. You get 70% grey coverage if used with 15%
NEVER mix the two together.
Also to soften the tone of dia light/richess add 15ml of clear to every 30ml of colour.
6% on wet hair to tone AlWAYS and going darker. 9% for 50 %. Grey. 15% for 70% grey coverage or bright reds x
Hood that helps

That's great , perfect thankyou!!! Do u mean 6,9 or 15 vol though or percent? Thanks! X

There developes are 6,9,15 xx

Hi all,

Just used dialight today 9.13 to tone a head of hi lites, I used it with 6 vol left on for 15 mins on towel dried hair, when dried it looked more like a 7.3. Anyone know why it went so dark?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Just used dialight today 9.13 to tone a head of hi lites, I used it with 6 vol left on for 15 mins on towel dried hair, when dried it looked more like a 7.3. Anyone know why it went so dark?

Thanks.

You left it in too long. Mine is on at the backwash for 5 mins tops and if the hair is really light I use 9 instead of 6 x

Why on earth would you use 20 or 30vol to tone?
Your not lifting your just adding tone :/

Think they mean vol not %.... It's the L'Oreal developer xx

It's vol not percent. Dia developer comes in 6, 9,15vol..
Just had a thought had you washed all the bleach out 100% before you toned?

yes, i did the highlights last week, toned it down with a colour bomb,then this evening used the rusks clarifying shampoo, towel tried it and then used the toner.

Latest posts

Back