Dialight equivalent to Luo P02?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fllipjango

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who's had full head blonde with Luo P02 on her hair for years. We've been transitioning towards midlights recently, and now I need a new toner for the blonde strands in her highlights that won't lift the darker strands, so looking at Dialight. I've tried 9.12 but she says she prefers P02, and I'm struggling to work out what is the best equivalent if not 9.12. She has a very beigey ash blonde and her hair pulls lots of orange when lifted. We're getting a nice pale yellow on the highlights though.

Have you got majirel glow? I’d use L.02

Didn't realise Majirel could be used as a toner. Thought it was a perm? This is to go over bleach highlights. Moving away from the luo as I don't want to add any lift.

Oh ok I thought it was cos it was discontinued. Is the hair lifted to a level 9 or 10?

Yes, the highlights are lifted to a nice pale yellow level. I'm looking for a colour of dialight that will give the same effect as the P02 without the lift.

10.22 with clear in Dialight but swatch it first

The new Dialight 10.02 shade

Have you considered using diarichesse instead of dialight? I feel like you might get a more similar finish to luocolor maybe with 9.02 diarichesse + 6vol.

I love dialight, but permanent toners like luo just have a different finish.

Latest posts

Back