Diamond Microdermabrasion machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post, so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.
I have just qualified on microdermabrasion, would like to buy the machine, but searching everywhere, I'm confused on what to buy.
Can anyone recommend one please? Which is the recommended voltage? Is there an affordable machine that's suitable for a mobile therapist?

Thank you so much

Sandra

I have just qualified on microdermabrasion, would like to buy the machine, but searching everywhere, I'm confused on what to buy.
Can anyone recommend one please? Which is the recommended voltage? Is there an affordable machine that's suitable for a mobile therapist?

Thank you so much

Sandra

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to salon geek!

Which type of microdermabrasion did you train in? Crystal or diamond? If you trained as part of your level 3 qualification then you will be able to use either method, depending on what sort of treatments you'd like to offer.

Why not take a look at www.thecarltongroup.co.uk , we offer 4 different MDA machines, with the diamond ChromaPeel being the most cost effective machine if you are just starting out. It is also the perfect size for a mobile therapist (I use it myself!).

If you would like any more information please reply and I will be pleased to help you, or if you call the girls at Carlton Professional (number on website above) they can talk you through things over the phone.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Thank you, I could use both, but I would like the diamond, will have a look at the website, it's all so new that I didn't know where to start looking.

Thank you

Have a look on beauty deals direct. I have the mobile diamond dermabrasion machine that comes in a case, so fab for traveling as its the same power but compact. My clients love the results and think its better than the previous machine. Incredibly affordable when you're just needing the machine, they provide replacement filters and diamond tips when they need replacing. Fab customer service too xx

Thank you so much

Sandra

Hello,we are new Beauty Products And Equipment Supplier,
We have Diamond head and Microcrystal Microdermabrasion Machine .
please check our webpage for more information :
DERMEDICS | Aesthetic Devices, Cosmetics, Gels

Thank you!
DermedicsUK

You could have a look at Skinbase as they have a pay as you go machine and also give you a 2 week free trial. I am on my second week and so far really impressed. As a new starter I couldn't afford to buy a machine outright so this was the perfect solution for me. x

Latest posts

Back