Diamond microdermabrasion recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimple sharma

Reaction score
can anyone tell a good diamond microdermabrasion machine pls

pls anyone
Beauty deals direct does brill machines for a great cost. I just ordered my diamond dermabrasion last week. They have amazing customer service too

Hi Dimple Sharma,

Personally I love my crystal clear microdermabrasion machine, good ol faithful haha however Ive heard great things about the Soozier Diamond Dermabrasion, theres also nature studios machine and one by skin base... Most companies you can call and they will offer a free demo.

Best of luck.

Melissa x

thanks looked at soozier out of stock

Neo Elegance . I have one and am loving it.

hi how much was it

u can only find hand held one

Right, you can find their hand-held one online, but they also have professional ones. Check at their site, they are brilliant about getting back to you with current prices and deals :)

http://neoelegance.co.uk/forprofessionals/

thanks . sent them email as couldn't see on their professional page either

thanks . sent them email as couldn't see on their professional page either
Hi Dimple,

I believe you have received an email from us with the microdermabrasion details, let me know how you got on. Its not on our professional page as we don't showcase all the devices we do on that page yet.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best wishes,
Mel :)

Right, you can find their hand-held one online, but they also have professional ones. Check at their site, they are brilliant about getting back to you with current prices and deals :)

http://neoelegance.co.uk/forprofessionals/
THANKS!! i'm glad you're liking the device, do keep in touch and let us know how you get on. I've been off work for what seems to be agesss, hope the launch etc was successful

best wishes,

Hi Neo Elegance,

After reading the threads re dermabrasion etc I emailed yourselves and received a response from Farrah but only with information on the new LED mask. I replied on the 06th June asking for more information on the diamond dermabrasion machine and having no response I thought I would contact yourself...Hope you can help? Kind regards, Kaz

Hi Kaz,
I've just messaged you. I will get some information sent to you today. Sorry about this, i'll find out whats happened. If not you can catch me on [email protected] and i'll send the info over.

Best Wishes,

Latest posts

Back