Did anyone notice I was gone? Well, too late now...I'm baaaaack!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to have you back yolanda.....and glad youve got a new fella and are happy...cant beleive babs is 2 time doesnt half fly

Hey you ! Nice to see your smiling avatar again - :hug:

Hey girl! I noticed you have been missing, and have been stalking you on myspace lol.

Welcome back... Good to hear from you finally, and GREAT to hear that you ended things instead of putting up with CRA%!

XOHeather

Glad you're back Yolanda, sorry the wedding didn't work out but even gladder that you're happy!!

:hug:

:hug: Thank all of you wonderful geeks for welcoming back with open arms!! Man oh man, do I have lots to tell...

This life of mine has been an adventure!

And I just noticed that our "journals" are now called "blogs" :o Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do!! I'm so happy that all of you are doing well!

HEY! Where's Adele???? Don't I get a welcome back party with jacuzzi's, liquor, and scantly-clad dancing men???? :lol: :Grope:

Glad you're back Yolanda, sorry the wedding didn't work out but even gladder that you're happy!!

:hug:

Lol that's what I was going to say!
You might not remember me, but I remember you!
Nice to see your happy face again :green:

Now, I'm off to figure out what these blog things are all about :lol:

Good to have you back home hun.:hug: So pleased everything is going so well and you're finally 100% happy. xxxxxx

:hug: hello Yolanda! Good on you for getting rid of him, you deserved so much better..and now you have a lovely hubby..exactly what you deserve! Whats that american saying..? "you go, girl!"
I once heard (Dr Phil:eek:) say "while you stay with the wrong man, you are never going to find the right one"...not that he can talk, it seems,lol.
Huge hugs :hug:...and kisses XXXX

Latest posts

Back