Did anyone notice I was gone? Well, too late now...I'm baaaaack!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Hello all my geeky mates!

I've not been around for a while, and I have missed you guys loads!!! :hug: Updates, you say....Hmmmm, where to begin??

Well, firstly I did not get married, and will not be getting married to that jerk I was engaged too. I finally ended it for good when I got the picture that he just was not willing to change, I got tired of all the same ole, same ole, the drinking, the comments, the staying out all night, there was a lot more that went into it that I will put in my journal later.

I have however; met a wonderful man who treats me like gold, and has not left my side since we met...and I am happier in these past few weeks than I had been in 4 years with that jacka**. More to come in the journal...

Oh, and I have moved out of my 2 bedroom apartment into a 3 bdrm upper flat...IT IS HUGE!! My wonderful new guy made sure that everything went well and helped move me.

My oldest son just came home for a visit today and will be coming home for good in Jan. My youngest just turned 2 in Sept and is busy, busy, busy.

So geeks, what's been going on with everyone? Come on tell it all! :lol:

Lovely to see you back hun...will look out for that journal update...sounds like its all been happening xx

I missed you !!! Welcome back !!!:hug::hug:

Nice to see you back hun x

nice to see you back hun, look forward to the blog update,

sounds like you are very happy and content at the moment, :hug::hug:

xxxxxxx

well hi there....at least you found out what your ex was like before you married him !!!!! glad to hear you met someone who worships the ground you walk on...thats my hubby is with me...and thats what you need.glad your back hun xxx

I was just wondering where you'd got to!
Welcome back, look forward to reading your journal xx

Nice to see you back,,,,and congrats on not marrying the git!! lol

We've missed you Yolanda ... good to have you back geeking with us again.

s_937.jpg

aww hun its great to see you back , am really happy things are good for you at last xxxx

Welcome back Yolanda....:hug:

I was looking at some of your old posts last night as i was doing a search on something,and i wondered where you were.?

Anyway i hope things are going well for you ...:)

I was wondering just today where you were...because I saw an old blog of yours...

Glad you are happier....sounds like you are all loved up...:hug:

Welcome back hunny... omg, I can't believe Marlon is 2 already??? :eek: where does the time go?
xxx

Welcome back hunny... omg, I can't believe Marlon is 2 already??? :eek: where does the time go?
xxx

Jinx! I was gonna write the exact same thing! We want pics of not so little Marlon. And glad to hear Darius will be home for good in the New Year. And even better that the PITA has finally been given the boot.

I'm in Spain now - wooohooo! And a new man too! Catch it in my blog.

Most of all IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK :hug::hug::hug:

Welcome back Yolanda :hug: I did wonder why you had deserted us lol Nice to have you back and a new man in your life too what fab news:)

Jinx! I was gonna write the exact same thing! We want pics of not so little Marlon. And glad to hear Darius will be home for good in the New Year. And even better that the PITA has finally been given the boot.

I'm in Spain now - wooohooo! And a new man too! Catch it in my blog.

Most of all IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK :hug::hug::hug:
WHA HOO!! I see Spain agrees with you...I can't wait to read your blog!!

I had a baby and got married!! LOL

Glad your happy hun - you really deserve it!!!!! xxxxx

Good to see you yolanda and so pleased to hear that all is well in your world hun x

Hey! I don't know you but you sound like fun! Look forward to reading some of your future posts! Oh, and well done for gettin rid of the bad n', sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees, it's only when you look back you can see what a git he really was.

Latest posts

Back