Did anyone watch Unloved last night?........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
.........I did and it really upset me. That poor little girl I wanted to cry. I have never been in care so can't relate but it's made me wonder how the hell any of those kids stand a chance. I am sure there are plenty of good care homes, foster carers etc but what about the others. It really made me think how lucky I was as a child.

Last edited:
.........I did and it really upset me. That poor little girl I wanted to cry. I have never been in care so can't relate but it's made me wonder how the hell any of those kids stand a chance. I am sure there are plenty of good care homes, foster carers etc but what about the others. It really made me think how lucky I was as a child.

Yes I watched it and felt quite upset by it all. That Nonse needed a good kicking and I wanted to shake that little girl into saying something. She was a very convincing actress... her face was hauntingly sad :( I didnt care for the ending ... I guess I was hoping somehow there would be some light at the end of the tunnel for her. :(

Yes I watched it and felt quite upset by it all. That Nonse needed a good kicking and I wanted to shake that little girl into saying something. She was a very convincing actress... her face was hauntingly sad :( I didnt care for the ending ... I guess I was hoping somehow there would be some light at the end of the tunnel for her. :(

Me too I know it might be unrealistic but I just wanted her mum to take her home but she let her get on that bus on her own!!! I was crying.
That girl is a great actress I really believed it

I watched it but hoped it would be better than it was....i thought that what they showed or the story they told could have been done in 1 hour....(instead of 2) don't get me wrong it was moving but some of the scenes just dragged on for too long showing nothing....like the last bit with her on the bus....!!

I watched it too and cried all the way through! It was awful to think how alone she must have felt.
The worst part was that even in the care home, no one seemed to care, especially the social worker who said she hadn't been because they hadn't sorted out her petrol expences! Unbelievable!

Yes, I watched it too and it was heart wrenching....a bit close to home for me at the moment.

I only got to watch the end, can any one tell me why she got put into care in the first place. thanks

I only got to watch the end, can any one tell me why she got put into care in the first place. thanks

Her mum and dad split up...mum didn't want her so she lived with her dad...and he beat her.

I watched it, and the first few minutes I had goose bumps and felt the tears were going to come,

The whole thing was very 'deep' although I agree a lot of time spent with nothing showing....

At the end on the bus I kept thinking 'something will happen now'......nope !

I wasn't impressed with the end at all.... it just left you there hanging....iykwim

Del and I watched it too and at point she asked me if they were acting? It was heartbreaking :cry:

I watched it and just thanked my lucky stars that I was snapped up by great parents xxxx

I could only watch the first 15 mins and then had to stop...i was really disturbed bevause at one scene i knew what he was doing to the poor girl,and the director let your imagination think in your mind...very thought provoking and deeply disturbing.

Just wanted to give her a big hug. She has a great talent for acting

It was sad but I defnately agree with the fact that it could have been waaaaaaaaay condensed - I wished I hadn't bothered by the end. I didn't get why she didn't live with her mam, did she just not want her?

Latest posts

Back