Did I use enough Scrub Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
i done some overlays at the weekend on a friend of my mum's. it was only on her thumbs but i don't think i scrub freshed enough. i know we should use it on the nails regularly through out the service but i don't think on this occasion i did!!
the client hasn't said anything is wrong with them but this has been buggin me yesterday and today.
will it cause a problem to the overlays at all??

Providing you 'scrubbed' it into the nailplate during prep you shouldn't have a problem...

Did you 'scrub' it in for approx 5 seconds per nail? You can usually tell when you've done enough as you can hear/feel the 'squeak' of the cleansed nail.

if its the first time you forgot it should be ok......when she comes for rebalance/infill just make sure you do it!!!

yeah i did scrub them well when i done it but never heard any squeaks!!!
hopefully it'll be ok i might suggest that she comes in a bit sooner than usual for her rebalance.

yeah i did scrub them well when i done it but never heard any squeaks!!!
hopefully it'll be ok i might suggest that she comes in a bit sooner than usual for her rebalance.

Just see what happens. Don't give the cleint cause to think you did something wrong when in all likelyhood you did just fine. Don't look for trouble.

I have a question about scrubfresh (sorry for hyjacking your thread lisa!!)
What do you use to scrub the scrubfresh with?? Is there a certain pad or
wipe that is best??

I have a question about scrubfresh (sorry for hyjacking your thread lisa!!)
What do you use to scrub the scrubfresh with?? Is there a certain pad or
wipe that is best??
I use a lintfree pad, it's like gauze when wet and really helps the Scrubfresh to be 'worked' well into the nail.

I use a lintfree pad, it's like gauze when wet and really helps the Scrubfresh to be 'worked' well into the nail.
Thats what I have been using,but I just wanted to make sure that I was doing it right!! Because I never hear the squeek that was mentioned above!!

Latest posts

Back