Did my own nails lastnight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you read again it says applied tips then further down it says i applied the white to the tips....to create my smile.

2, i applied white tips

3, i applied primer, and applied tips
4, i applied the white on tips and made my smile line

because i am using french fins

Can't you see why people are getting confused?

Now if you took the time to explain things fully, people might understand what you are talking about and be able to help.

I believe you were on here before with a different user name weren't you.

Well i am sorry.
but isnt it just common sense that i have repeated myself. because if you think about it WHY would i apply 2 set of tips? On top of the other? duh. obvious. didnt think i would have to explain miself when if you read properly you would realise i repeated myself.

Well i am sorry.
but isnt it just common sense that i have repeated myself. because if you think about it WHY would i apply 2 set of tips? On top of the other? duh. obvious. didnt think i would have to explain miself when if you read properly you would realise i repeated myself.

hey hang on, everyone wants to help, but right from the start people were asking you to clarify what you meant, now yes it might seem obvious that you would not apply a set of tips over another, but it would also seem obvioous that if you applied white tips, you would not then applywhite powder too, but some people make that mistake too, so we cannot assume what you mean, if you come on and ask a question hun, people will make sure they've got the gist of what you're saying before they answer, otherwise they might not be helping you at all,

it seems to me, that because its maybe been a while since you trained, you might have forgotten some of the terminology etc and maybe getting confused with names etc, maybe thats why so much understanding has arisen

maybe have a think about what it is you mean and try asking again, and then when people understand fully we can help with advice hun

and as for you saying you wouldnt out NSI in your systems if you werent trained with them, well you wouldnt believe the amount of peeps that do hun:lol:, so geeks just like to make sure that they are giving advice to qualified people and not just someone wanting to have a go doing their own nails, dont take it perosnally, we just need to make sure the professionals are only helping other professionals:hug:

hths hun xxxxx

i finsished training in september but have only been doing my own nails
because i havent had any luck getting a job in the industry yet.

im using nsi. when i was training i was told to use the black file first then the white buffer then my is it wet buffer.

but other people have told me to use the red file/brown file which i admit is harsh - but works and is used to take the thickness down-obviously there will be thickness.

You put tips on your natural nails. 10 TIPS. Do you not use 10 tips?

hey hang on, everyone wants to help, but right from the start people were asking you to clarify what you meant, now yes it might seem obvious that you would not apply a set of tips over another, but it would also seem obvioous that if you applied white tips, you would not then applywhite powder too, but some people make that mistake too, so we cannot assume what you mean, if you come on and ask a question hun, people will make sure they've got the gist of what you're saying before they answer, otherwise they might not be helping you at all,

it seems to me, that because its maybe been a while since you trained, you might have forgotten some of the terminology etc and maybe getting confused with names etc, maybe thats why so much understanding has arisen

maybe have a think about what it is you mean and try asking again, and then when people understand fully we can help with advice hun

and as for you saying you wouldnt out NSI in your systems if you werent trained with them, well you wouldnt believe the amount of peeps that do hun:lol:, so geeks just like to make sure that they are giving advice to qualified people and not just someone wanting to have a go doing their own nails, dont take it perosnally, we just need to make sure the professionals are only helping other professionals:hug:

hths hun xxxxx
Hasn't been that long since she trained, hun :)

and with that I'm still :confused:

Maybe you should fully fill your profile in and that will sort out any confusion. We aren't mind readers sweetheart, just trying our best to advise you.

Well i am sorry.
I find this very rude. Nobody understands what you're talking about. If you want help you need to be sure you're making yourself clear. That's me done.

Latest posts

Back