Did my spray tan training yesterday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazCardiff

Reaction score
So now I can do spray tanning, im still really excited and just need to buy my kit and get practising! I loved doing the spraying, i found it really relaxing and cant wait to do it "for real". No point to this really, I just needed somewhere to share my excitement as my husband is a bit fed up with it I think! Lol

congratulations,well done and good luck with your new venture ;0))
Oh and get your old man in that tent and spray him...that might just trigger his intrest :D

Woo hoo well done! Did u find it easy? Can't wait to do mine! :0) x

Well done!! I'm doing mine tomorrow!! I can't wait to do it!!! Xx

I did mine yesterday too. Just been to see my models and I'm so pleased. The colour is amazing!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

congratulations,well done and good luck with your new venture ;0))
Oh and get your old man in that tent and spray him...that might just trigger his intrest :D

lol, I did mention I may practice on him, his face turned as white as a sheet and he couldnt think of an excuse fast enough! xx

lol, I did mention I may practice on him, his face turned as white as a sheet and he couldnt think of an excuse fast enough! xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I done mine a few weeks ago and totally love it, could do it all day everyday :D

Latest posts

Back