Did something stupid today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
I had a cancelation from a mobile client so put on fb that I had space to do a client, some one messaged me about having a full head of high lights using bleach. I quoted her a price inc cut and said I would come round, her profile photo showed she was blonde but when I got there she had black hair, didn't really have everything I needed as I assumed she was already blonde.

So lesson of the day never assume anything. I am normally really good and ask question do strand tests but because I was in a rush I didn't :(

I always go and do a consultation and skin test with every new client .. Even for highlights its always best to see what your working with before hand .

I always go and do a consultation and skin test with every new client .. Even for highlights its always best to see what your working with before hand .

That's what I normally do but as it was a last min client I didn't, won't be making that mistake again

I would have done a strand test too x

Latest posts

Back