Did these today could u tell me what u think please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Any advice will be appreciated! I know the pics aint very clear! There is also a pic of a set of nails i did a few weeks back on myself to :) thanx guys xx

where is the pic mate?

sorry guys just having a bit of trouble uploading them at mo!! lol!!

:green: GOOD QUESTION! :green:

They look lovely

They look nice and very natural Hannah, what did you use?

It looks to me as if you have one free edge longer than the others on each picture....try to get them all the same length then they look more as though they are all from the same family....otherwise, they are not bad at all, well done:)

they look ok but do you have macro facilty on your camera? it allows you to get a closer image:idea: :)

good job!

As said, the free edge seems a tad inconsistent, but way to go :hug:

They look nice and very natural Hannah, what did you use?

Thanx Sandi i used dream L&P as im still training with EN

It looks to me as if you have one free edge longer than the others on each picture....try to get them all the same length then they look more as though they are all from the same family....otherwise, they are not bad at all, well done:)

Thanx for your advice hun i can never seem to get this right!

they look ok but do you have macro facilty on your camera? it allows you to get a closer image:idea: :)

Hiya I used my phone to take the pics as its better then my digi cam but if i go 2 colse to them it goes blurred me thinks i need a new cam!! lol

Thanx for all ur advice is really apreciated! xxx:hug: xxx

Lovely Hannah,well done chuck:hug:

Really nice Hannah, hope the course is going well! x

They are really nice Hannah- well done!!!

julesx

Very nice Hannah well done!! :) I've got NNO on my nails at the moment with a little nail art & I have to say natural can look just as nice as french, its a great alternative!! :)

I really like them. I think they are very pretty, inconsistant length, not to worry

Bloss

lookin good, tips need to be buffed in a little more, last pic (pinkie quite obvious) at least you are trying to achieve a natural look, keep on keeping on.
Gawd those "robo hands" distract me:)
A great training aid, but not very pretty, can you get them with crappy nail beds ? (as often this is what walks through the door needing help)

look great hun !! well done :green:

lov ely very natural

Latest posts

Back