Did ya miss me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Well I,m back off my hols, and you will all be plaesed to know.............

It pursissed it down most of the time we where there:cry::cry::cry: the kids spent 10 days playing Xbox and watching dvds (same as they do at home) cos they colud not go out:eek: Chris and I spent the whole week reading and eating and drinking cos we could not go out.....

I traveled 12hrs with the kids in the car to do just what I could have done at home.. STAMPING MY FEET !!!!!!!!!

Oh well..:rolleyes:

Sorry you had a bit of a pants time hun, but nice to have you back.:hug:

Good to have you back Liz. It may have been pants but it was a break x

Oh what a shame...total bummer...
Where did you go??? you might have already mentioned...was it Fistral Beach or something?

Nothing I can say...keep stamping those feet :lol:

Welcome back sorry about the weather, lets hope your axe didn't get rusty:)

I'll only have missed you if you don't like sprouts . If you like sprouts then who is this woman? I've never met you before in my life!

Welcome back :hug:Now get your I hate sprouts avatar up xxxxxxxx

Good to have you back geeking with us again Liz ... of course we missed ya! :hug::hug:

Welcome back hun - ignore those 2 nutters above - they are totally mad so take no notice of what those 2 lunatics have to say! Get your sprout loving votes in and make your plege to the STS!

Glad to see you back hun, sorry your break was a bit pants.:hug:

Welcome back hun - ignore those 2 nutters above - they are totally mad so take no notice of what those 2 lunatics have to say! Get your sprout loving votes in and make your plege to the STS!
I have already put my vote in,,,

YUMMY...... YUMMY....... YUMMY..... I LOVE SPROUTS IN MY TUMMY:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back