Diet tea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

KirstyyH

Reaction score
Hi all!
I know there are loads of diets tea's out ther, have started on Slimatee this week, doing a bit of a brisk bikini diet ahed of my holiday in 3 weeks

Probably not the best idea on a work week in the salon.. on day 3 but getting some crampy episodes after eating a snack at work and worried the "effects" might hit me while doing a client. Has anyone else used this tea? Feeling a little uneasy! :eek: Maybe I made it too strong, plus had two cups of it yesterday.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just googled the product and it contains plant based laxatives so will probably give you diarrhoea.
Hope you’re near a loo with a window! :eek:
You’d be better off losing the diet drinks and drinking more water and following a sensible eating plan - with lots of fresh vegetables and fruit.
If I want to lose a few pounds in a couple of weeks, I make lots of veg soups and veg stews and can easily lose 6lbs in a week if I keep my total calorie intake below 1200cals a day. It’s not something I’d do longer term though.

KirstyyH

Reaction score
You were right! :eek: lol

Zoey92

Reaction score
Diet teas are a load of ****, no pun intended! Up your water intake & fruit & veg but also less carbs..sorted

Latest posts