Difference between Glycolic Peel & Carboxy Facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hi There,

Can anyone explain the difference between a carboxy facial and a glycolic peel?

For example, which is better for certain types of skin?

Does anyone offer either or both? How do you find results?

I've seen people who got a carboxy facial, and the results are really good, especially with dark circles under the eyes

These are both beauty procedures, but their nature is different. The glycolic peel is a chemical substance, but carboxy facial is the process when CO2 is infused into the skin to encourage an increased flow of oxygen, and it does require special equipment.
The Glycolic Peel helps to help rejuvenate the skin and is used to reduce brown sunspots and create a younger and more even skin tone.
The carboxy facial is used to treat cellulite, stretch marks, and dark under-eye circles. So, it’s more about the inner structures of the skin. The results from such a procedure last for about 5-6 months.
So, the main difference between the procedures is their effects and not the patient’s skin type. One of my friends works for https://onsitemedspa.cоm/, and she knows much more than me about all the beauty procedures. You can contact them and ask all your questions

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back