Different clean and easy wax types - chocolate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiegees

Reaction score
Hi

Wonder if you can help me. Im a waxing newbie trained on the clean and easy roller system and we used the hemp as the trainer said it was the best and not to use the original as it was tricky. So had a wax practice day last week with the hemp and it was great - no problems at all.

I want to expand my wax choice for when I evenutally do paying customers so with it being a vat free day at beauty express today thought I would stock up on the other waxes they do. I am thinking of buying the 12 pack of large hemp as I know I am getting on ok with it, plus also the following

Chocolate
pomegranate
vitamin e

Your advice on these would be very much appreciated. Espcially the chocolate - I quite like the sound of that one!

I am also going to buy the PR jasmine epilation oil. I understand that some people find it useful putting oil on before the wax (even with strip wax such as the clean and easy roller system). I wonder if this is definately the right thing to do.

Also are you able to use different make wax cartridges in the clean and easy system? The clean and easy large ones are 75gms so wondering if other 75gm cartridges are able to be used.

Thank you for your help

xx

Hi

Wonder if you can help me. Im a waxing newbie trained on the clean and easy roller system and we used the hemp as the trainer said it was the best and not to use the original as it was tricky. So had a wax practice day last week with the hemp and it was great - no problems at all.

I want to expand my wax choice for when I evenutally do paying customers so with it being a vat free day at beauty express today thought I would stock up on the other waxes they do. I am thinking of buying the 12 pack of large hemp as I know I am getting on ok with it, plus also the following

Chocolate
pomegranate
vitamin e

Your advice on these would be very much appreciated. Espcially the chocolate - I quite like the sound of that one!

I am also going to buy the PR jasmine epilation oil. I understand that some people find it useful putting oil on before the wax (even with strip wax such as the clean and easy roller system). I wonder if this is definately the right thing to do.

Also are you able to use different make wax cartridges in the clean and easy system? The clean and easy large ones are 75gms so wondering if other 75gm cartridges are able to be used.

Thank you for your help

xx

I have always stuck to one wax that works well for me. I think if you give that much choice people will get confused, most just want their hair out in the least painful way.

I personally never understood why people would want to smell like chocolate but thats just my opinion :lol:

You'll be able to judge by looking at the size of the cartridges if they will work with the system. If Im ever looking to change roller waxs I get one cartridge and see how I get on with that. I think youd be mad to buy a heap of all different ones! :wink2:

I use clean and easy and find that out of the original, hemp and sensitive that the sensitive rolls out sooo much smoother would definitely try this one especially on legs, I haven't tried the pomegranate or choc, let me know what they're like if u try try them! Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back