Different CND Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi there

I was taught to use the Perfect Colour Powders and I am just wondering whether I'd be better off trying Ultra Powders or Solarnail Powders. The reason being that one is a medium setting powder and the other is slower.

I think I might be more confident when doing the apex if it didn't set so fast.

Has anyone else used these or tried all 3?

Deb379

Hi deb
I hav used perfect colour powders with retention for years....but i have always had a few solarnail and ultra powders kicking about!! a couple of months ago there was a post done and GMG said that all powders can be used with the retention......so i gave them a go......and i have to say that i love using them!!! They go on beautifully and set slower so more workability time!!

Hi there,
Well i trained with the solarnail powders which was long before the perfect/ultra powders were brought out.
Back then i used solarnail liquid too but as time has moved on i still have my solarnail powders in some shades and use them with radical and retention they work very well and Yes i love the longer playing time before curing, i find the perfect white too white thats my personal opionion and as my clients have been with me for over 7 years they are also in favor of the old solar nail white powder or some have now converted to the soft white in the perfect range. While i do keep upto date with all the new products its still hard to change completely so i enjoy the choice..
Play with them and find what suits you best.
Wow ive probably gone on too long, hope this was of some help..

Latest posts

Back