Different Konad polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.scaldwell

Reaction score
Ive been looking at some konad polishes and they seem to do two does any body know the differences between them

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you post a link I may be able to help..x
Is one nail polish and the other stamping polish maybe?x

I know they do a couple of different bottle shapes. I don't think there's much difference apart from I know they do a pearlescent range (pearlescent black etc.) which sometimes come in rounder shaped bottles. xx

Maybe im not sure i searched for them on amazon and on konad as well it just said konad polish ive ordered one of each to try

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Little off topic but my advice on Konad is skip the gold and silver complete waste of money, apparently Barry M foil effects are a good substitute haven't personally tried yet though.

The difference is the bottle size, the polish is the same. Some colours only come in certain sizes.

Little off topic but my advice on Konad is skip the gold and silver complete waste of money, apparently Barry M foil effects are a good substitute haven't personally tried yet though.

Totally agree! I have Konad Black, white & red, but Barry M Gold & Silver Foil effect polish! xx

Latest posts

Back