Different names for acetone, etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Me again, Queen of daft questions,
Please can you tell me if D - Sperse is Isoproply alcohol and if D - Solve is Acetone?
I want to do the Bring Them Back Course and it says I need these;
1 Pure Isopropyl Alcohol 59ml
1 Pure Acetone 59ml
Again, Confused! xx

Yes and yes!
You have it right on both accounts,

It's not a daft question! I got a little confused at first too. If you bought the shellac intro package, you'll have the 59mL of acetone and IPA in the kit. But if you haven't bought that kit and have D.sperse and D.solve instead, you can bring those. :)

Thank you both :).
Is the intro kit good value, compared with buying the items separately. I've sat looking at the prices on Sweetsquared but finding it difficult to compare due to the difference in the amounts of liquid in a standard bottle and the smaller bottles supplied with the intro kit.

It's good if you're on a budget but still want to take the Shellac class. You get nearly everything you'll need for the class minus the cuticle away and cool blue. Then you can slowly build a collection from that. That's what I've done and now I've got about 30 colors, and with layering and additives, I can create even more. :)

It's good if you're on a budget but still want to take the Shellac class. You get nearly everything you'll need for the class minus the cuticle away and cool blue. Then you can slowly build a collection from that. That's what I've done and now I've got about 30 colors, and with layering and additives, I can create even more. :)

I've done the same thing myself.

I already have cuticle away. Sorry, what is cool blue? x

it's ok, found it xx

Cool blue is a hand sanitiser used on you and your client before every treatment ... Or it should be!

Latest posts

Back